2.8.11

About Us

Welcome to the Hart family blog...


We are Morgan and Anthony Hart. We are your typical couple that loves Jesus more than words can express. We make it by day to day with His blessings and mercy. We may not be rich in money but we are beyond rich in so many other ways. Here are three of our riches...


 Kate Elizabeth
 Emma Grace
Ty Clayborn


Morgan...

I love being a stay at home mom. I would not have it any other way. I am currently finishing up my degree in Elementary Education and will finally graduate May 2012...whoot whoot! Can you tell I am excited? Well I am because this journey started almost 6 years ago. Then I kept having these little bumps (literally) that caused everything to come to an instant halt. I must say even though it has taken me this long, I would not trade those little bumps for anything! I am excited for the day to come when I can actually work outside of the home! I guess that will have to wait for now as my days are filled of being a mommy 24 hours/7 days a week!

Anthony...

My husband is currently a chief in the United States Navy. We are all so very proud of him. We also are counting down the days until we can be a normal civilian family. My husband is beyond caring and an extremely loving father. God definitely blessed me with an amazing husband and the babies with a wonderful father. We could not have asked for a better man in our lives. 


Our family...

We have three wonderful children (pictured above) that bring light and smiles into each and every day. Never in our wildest dreams would we ever think that we would be parents of three but I guess God had different plans! We also have two hairy boys, Max and Berkeley who add to the chaos that is our home! Our network consists of an amazing family on both sides as well as a wonderful, God loving set of friends that bless our lives daily!




Hang on and take a trip with us while we navigate through this crazy thing we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment